Tuesday, June 06, 2006


Here is something that we call Yo Momma's apple pie. Now, it's really good and I made this as I was testing the crust recipe. So, I can't give you that but I will post the pie recipe later this week. It's just that I don't have it written out in recipe form. It's just all sort of trapped in my head, where it's been for years until one of my kids begs me to make it.

I also wanted to post a picture and recipe for our popcorn seitan (yknow, like popcorn chicken). But, that will have to wait as the pictures I took just didn't come out well at all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

Yo momma! I like it!

Yum! How much is shipping on something like that? LOL

Thanks for the heads up on the Jicama! I will check it out!

7:00 AM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

can't wait to see the recipe!

Teddy

11:19 PM  
Blogger SDGvegan said...

Yeah, I will post it later today. I have been having some problems with blogger for a few days :(

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home