Monday, May 01, 2006

Hi there! I haven't forgotten about this blog. I have been sooo busy doing stuff. My thyroid is starting to straighten out and I am starting to feel so much better. I recently planted my small garden. We are renting this house, but there was a patch of weedy dirt next to my patio, which happens to be in full sun. Well, I figured what better use for it than a garden eh?I planted spinach, radishes, peas, carrots, mesclun and romaine lettuces and several types of tomatoes. I also recently tested margarita cupcakes. I also baked some lemon gems from Vegan with a Vengeance. Both varieties were sooo delicious. Last night my oldest son and I baked the raspberry chocolate chip blondies from Vegan with a Vengeance. We had so much fun and he seems to really like helping out in the kitchen.. Anyways, I will have a pic or two to throw up later. My camera batteries totally died and I have to recharge them before I can transfer the pics. Hopefully, I will have another recipe soon. I will probably be commencing with the Oatmeal cookies this week, as well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Glad you're feeling better!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:35 PM  
Blogger SDGvegan said...

Thanks eric. I hope to be at my blogging more often. I really just haven't had the energy. Luckily, I have not shortage of energy at the moment.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Oatmeal Cookies? Could you post the recipe!? I would love to try it! I have some Organic Rolled Oats I NEED to use!

Hope you continue to feel better!

10:53 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Nice to see you back!! Keep feeling better and better!!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home