Saturday, February 25, 2006


Well, here is a picture from a recipe that I tried out of one of my new cookbooks. For my birthday, I received La Dolce Vegan by Sarah Kramer. Pictured are the Wolffie's Peanut Butter Cookies. These got rave reviews from the family. As for me, I like them well enough. I am just more of a ginger cookie gal :D These barely lasted a day(my fiance is a cookie hog) and next time, I will double the recipe. I have tried two recipes out of the book, so far. I also tried Karen's Mexican Burrito Pie, which even my avocado hating 7 year old ate just fine. It also gets a thumbs up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

When was your bday? Happy Bday!

So, fly by and let me know how to do the tofu ranch dip, will ya? I just about died wen you posted that! Can't wait to try!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Virginie said...

Happy birthday dear virtual cooker !

9:39 AM  
Blogger Sarah Kramer said...

Mmmmmmm. Those look good.
xoxo
sarah

www.GoVegan.net

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home