Tuesday, February 07, 2006


Ooooh, holy sweet tooth batman! Mmmmm, so after much testing. I believe this will be the final version of my German Chocolate Cookies. The cookies are very light and cocoa-y on the inside and then the frosting on top gives you the nutty sweetness. Mmmm, some of the cookies have some bittersweet chocolate chunks in them. I will post this recipe after I bake one more batch. I adjusted the cookie so much that I want to make sure that I am reading my corrections correctly. So, by sometime next week, I should have it up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

that looks fab!! can't wait for the recipe!

10:24 AM  
Blogger jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

very gooey and gorgeous. German chocolate-ness is a type of chocolate dessert I really dig.

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those look sooo good! I'll be checking back for the recipe.

-Julie

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home