Thursday, January 25, 2007

Entirely too long!

...since I last posted. But, I am hoping my camera is working again. It has it's own personality. Most of the time it's quite grumpy. Without pictures, I feel my writing skills are lacking and I probably couldn't keep anyone interested in what I am talking about. But, my kids won an award at school and one of my co-workers gave them the idea that they need me to make them cupcakes. So tonight, I embark on a journey into cupcake making that will take me to Planet Peanut Butter Bomb. Camera willing, I will have pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

ooo I hope your camera works...and I also hope it doesn't (for my diet's sake) :)

10:48 AM  
Blogger SDGvegan said...

My camera is working, however it's current location is UNKNOWN!!! What's going on here????I think my boyfriend lost it, but of course, he begs to differ.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home