Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hey Y'all!

Bah! I so meant to get the post up tonight. But, I didn't make my batch today because of birthday parties and sleep-overs and shopping and all this other crap that I had to get done today. The peppermint patties will be up tomorrow. I have to make another batch anyways because A) I need a picture of them and B) we ate the last batch already. Plus, the last batch was just made with chocolate chips, I am throwing in some dark chocolate this time. Tomorrow! I promise! Or ya'll can tar and feather me. Oh, speaking of Y'all...my kids were paging through the channels and they heard Paula Dean say something like "vegetarians can go outside and eat some grass." What the heck is that all about Paula? That's not very nice!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a rude comment of Paula, she seems so nice!

hope you have a great weekend!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home