Thursday, October 05, 2006


It is This child's birthday today. He is 8! We had a big party last weekend for his sister and him. But, today he wanted some pumpkin muffins. So, I pulled out VwaV and made the recipe for The Best Pumpkin Muffins. I added chocolate chips. I'll post a picture later. I promise.

I meant to post more this last week. But, we had yet another family emergency and my oldest is in a hospital. I have spent most of my free time visiting him, his doctors, and doing different therapies. We have really been dealing with this for months. It can be really hard admitting to yourself that you have a kid with mental health issues and that YOU can't help him. But, thanks for waiting this all out with me if you have been checking in. I appologize profusely for the sparse posting. But, family comes first. I really want to get back into the swing of things. Since taking on a second job, I have noticed the quality of my cooking suffering and maybe if I need to be held accountable on the blog then maybe that will help! Thanks for your patience.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly (vegan kid's mom!) said...

what a cutie!!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home