Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tofurky Melt

mmmm, I am sure this has been done before, but this is my version.

Ingredients
2 slices of sourdough bread
Earth Balance (EB)
1 Tofutti mozzerella slice, split into triangle (I don't usually like these, but I had a whole package to use up)
Veganaise
3 Tofurky brand slices ( I used oven roasted)

Spread Veganaise on the inside of the sandwich, layer on tofutti( I trangled them because my sourdough are large slices), then the tofurky, cover with other slices of bread and spread EB on the outside.

Fry sandwich in frying pan on medium, flipping and browning both sides.


2 Comments:

Blogger Harmonia said...

I saw you on Vegan Lunch Box and HAD to visit!

Your blog is amazing and I will link you later today so I can visit often!

I'm at:
http://harmonia.blogsome.com

9:09 AM  
Blogger SDGvegan said...

Thanks, nice to see ya! I will check yours out as well.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home